NDDC recruitment 2021 portal is currently open for online application. The NDDC recruitment form can be accessed via the NDDC recruitment website.
This web page will outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2021 Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment exercise.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NDDC recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Niger Delta Development Commission offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees regardless of their religion, race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or other diversity issues.
The purpose of the 2021/2022 NDDC recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for people who can demonstrate substantial relevant experience and for young and vibrant graduates like you. All interested candidates must meet the employment requirements to qualify to work with the agency.
The mission and vision of the Niger Delta Development Commission is to offer a lasting solution to the socio-economic difficulties of the Niger Delta Region and to facilitate the rapid and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is ecologically regenerative, socially stable, economically prosperous, and politically peaceful.
The Niger Delta Development Commission master plan includes:
- Rural, urban, regional planning and housing
- Environment and hydrology
- Agriculture and aquaculture (with focus on economic activities)
- Community Development
- Transport (infrastructure)
- Governance and capacity development
- Small and medium enterprises
- Water supply
- Energy (electricity)
- Large-scale industry
- Waste management and sanitation
- Social welfare
- Conflict prevention
- Financial instruments and access
- Investment promotion
- Arts, Sports and Culture
- Women and Youth employment
- Solid minerals
- Vocational training (with focus on employment generation)
The Niger Delta Development Commission has completed over 8,000 projects since 2015 in all regions. Over 3,300 projects are currently ongoing and over 1,400 newly awarded projects are on ground. So what are you waiting for? Unlock your full potential with this agency and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
NDDC Recruitment 2021
We wish to inform the general public that the NDDC recruitment portal 2021 is currently open for application. The Niger Delta Development Commission invites interested and qualified persons who wish to participate in this year’s recruitment exercise to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the NDDC recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for the NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022
Below are the requirements listed on the NDDC recruitment portal. You must satisfy the following requirements to qualify for full-time employment.
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must have good knowledge of the Niger Delta region
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- B.Sc, HND, ND
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2021
To apply for the NDDC recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Niger Delta Development Commission official web portal at https://nddc.gov.ng/
- Sign up for an account
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and upload all the necessary documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application and take printout for future references
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Niger Delta Development Commission, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NDDC recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- / 2 months ago
When we said Lazwid never disappoint, he always prove his potentials in dishing out...
- / 2 months ago
Music Executive HARRISON AKADIDI Signs A Management Deal with Emerging Music Star STYLEZEE & Entertainment Company Akunwata ENT.
In a bid to make emerging artiste Stylezee become one of the most bankable...
- / 2 months ago
Customization options for those who want to pick and choose driver updates. Known to...
- / 2 months ago
After that, the Intel website would be another place to look. here One way...