NNPC recruitment 2021 portal is currently open for online application. The NNPC recruitment form can be accessed via the NNPC recruitment website.
This web page will outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2021 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment exercise.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NNPC recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Today, the demand for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation services is on the increase and they need interested and qualified applicants to fill up the available vacancies.
But before applying for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials. Working with this organization is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
Why Apply for the NNPC Recruitment?
If you are opportune to work:
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and many others you can ever think of
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
General Requirements for the NNPC Recruitment 2021/2022
You must meet the following requirements in order to qualify to work with the organization.
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must have completed NYSC or have an NYSC exemption
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment must not be older than 30 years at the time of application for Graduate Trainees
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire should not be more than 45 years of age
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire must have not less than 6 years of relevant work experience
Required Documents for the NNPC Recruitment
- Educational certificates
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- NYSC certificate or have an NYSC exemption
How to Apply for the NNPC Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the NNPC recruitment portal at nnpcgroup.com
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Choose between the Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hires
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the NNPC recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NNPC recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
MOST RECENT POSTS
/ 5 days ago
JT Wolé Fusion Mosaic Afro beats, Afro Fusion, and the heart-pounding rhythms of Nigerian...