SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating images and designs using design software.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Formulate drafts, ideas, logos and other designs for promotions.
- Reviewing final layout and suggesting improvements if required.
- Design and implement strategic media plans that aligns with the overall business goals and objectives.
- Work with other creative team members and marketing team to produce content.
- Responsible for the way billing creative materials up-country.
- Responsible for the change of indoor and façade creative for the company.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, vendors etc.
Requirements for SIMS Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 years experience on the role.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Must be able to work under pressure, resourceful, confidential with a high level of professionalism.
- Evident experience in UX/UI designer, Java Script, HTML/CSS, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision etc.
- Must have proven experience in Graphic & Media communication & solutions.
- Passionate about user-centered experience design.
- Previous experience in similar roles in the Media/ Electronic industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in interacting with people at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for SIMS Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment should Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 5th November, 2021.
MOST RECENT POSTS
/ 6 months ago
When we said Lazwid never disappoint, he always prove his potentials in dishing out...